We are grateful for your interest in bringing a TeeBoxx to your city, county or state park, retail location or corporate campus. Presently, TeeBoxx offers two programs based on specific geographic and market-based criteria. High-traffic courses (or Premium locations that have 150 plus disc golf players a day during peak season) can opt to receive a TeeBoxx with nearly no upfront costs and a split in profits. We’ve currently identified 160 locations throughout the U.S. that meet this standard. If you know of a course that might meet our criteria please contact us, we’re all ears!
For all other locations, Entrepreneurs can agree to a multi-year (option to buy) leasing program, which helps make a TeeBoxx affordable and available to any qualified parties with good credit. The lease option will provide an easy upgrade or lease renewal to make new technology and TeeBoxx innovation more easily available to lessees that have met a required contract minimum. Both public and private organizations/individuals can choose to lease a TeeBoxx.
Entrepreneurs can stock the TeeBoxx with their own inventory or buy from TeeBoxx at a competitive wholesale price. If the lessee chooses to wholesale from us we offer an extensive inventory of over 1600 different disc sport products available to ship within 24 hours.
Each TeeBoxx comes with an attached worry free Maintenance Package which includes:
- Credit card processing and merchant services
- Marketing and customer data (including how when and what is sold)
- TeeBoxx cloud network that provides automated security and machine health alerts via text and/or email
- Two annual preventative maintenance visits from a TeeBoxx certified technician
- 24/7 availability for rare machine repairs and replacement parts
- 72-hour response to vandalism repair and clean up
For pricing details and more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org